Sunday, June 7, 2009

Purex 3-in-1 Laundry Sheets

These things are super easy to use. Put the sheet in the washer, put your laundry in the washer, turn on the washer, wait for the washer to finish. All of the stuff that is supposed to wash off washed off, and my clothes plus the laundry sheet was off to the dryer. An hour later (my building has well-working but OLD machines) I pulled my sheets and blankets out and brought them upstairs (three flights, outdoors!).

Here's the verdict:
My stuff was clean, but my fleece blankets aren't as soft as they usually are with traditional softeners. The sheet didn't look like a regular dryer sheet in the end, it resembled really thin quilt stuffing. I might have to double up this sheet with regular dryer sheets for stuff I want to keep fluffy, like my fleece blankets or hoodies or sweaters. Other than that, I plan on buying these guys again.

They were $5.99 @ Target for a pack of 20 + a case or 24 refill pack. My regular detergent is $4.99 at Target, and gets about 32 loads in, but that isn't an exact amount, because you can never measure the liquid stuff perfectly every time. And that price doesn't include liquid softeners or dryer sheets. Value wise, they're totally worth it.

Not having to carry a bottle of detergent, softener and a box of dryer sheets was totally awesome. And I didn't have to worry about forgetting anything, because it was all in sheet.

I can't believe no one has thought of this before! Single girls best laundry friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment