Monday, June 22, 2009

Mountain Dew, WoW and dating




Okay, so I've never been a fan of WoW (World of Warcraft for all you lucky people who don't know what that means) or any other MMPOG (massive mulit-player online games). They waste too much time. I like video games, especially ones involving Star Wars, but MMPOGs are just too involving. Games aren't played for minutes or hours, but days. There was a report in the New York Times saying that employers don't want to hire people who play MMPOGs because their mind isn't on their work, but on their game.

The first video just goes to show that MMPOGs are addictive. If that kids wasn't seriously screwed up from this game, he wouldn't try to shove a television remote up his ass or hit himself repetitively on the head with a shoe.

And on to Mountain Dew. I used to LOVE this soda (or pop to those of us in the midwest) but the calorie count was crazy, and I'm 2.5 years Mt. Dew free.

Like I said, the calories in a bottle of Mt. Dew are crazy high, it's one thing to market it in the extreme sport way that it's been marketed for the past few years, but now it's being marketed to gamers, probably the most sedentary group of people. They're never going to loose the weight from this soda, unless they give up MMPOGs, and pick up a Wii Fit.

I refuse to date anyone who plays MMPOGs, I don't want to become some gamer's slave, bringing him food because he doesn't dare hit pause and leave his game.

I mean really, would you want to date this?

No comments:

Post a Comment