Who hasn't had a crazy night followed by a painful morning that can be credited in some way to Jello shooters?
As we grow up, we learn that Jello shooters are a little College (by Asher Roth), but how much fun is it getting trashed on Jello, that oh so innocent desert peddled by none other than Dr. Cliff Huxtable! Here's a way to make your Jello shot a little more grown up:
You will need:
- Your favorite flavor of sugar free Jello
- A corresponding or complimentary fruit
- Plain or flavored vodka (matching either the Jello and/or the fruit)
- Redi-Whip or Cool Whip or (if you're so enterprising) freshly whipped cream
- Your favorite fancy container or stemware
In four dishes or glasses, place fruit at the bottom. Prepare Jello as directed in a bowl or container with a pour spout (I like my 2-cup Pyrex liquid measuring cup), substituting 1/2 (or if your so bold, all) or the cold water with vodka.
Let chill in your fridge for the alloted time, top with whipped topping of your choice, and enjoy!